Councils will promote collaboration among all Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska credit unions as the primary source for uniting individuals and credit unions by sharing best practices, education, and resources.
Why Join a Council?
- Networking: Share ideas and learn from other credit union staff through a list serve, file share, and membership directory.
- Resources: One-stop shop for credit union specific information.
- Education: A great place to learn through webinars, lunch and learn events, seminars, and other opportunities specific to Council members.
- Councils Eligibility: Council membership will be available to employees or volunteers of affiliated credit unions or their CUSOs.
The Councils available are:
- CU Next (Young Professionals)
Council Membership Dues
Annual dues run from January 1–December 31. Dues are based on asset size and are a per-person, per-council fee.
- Under $30M: Free
- $30M-$74M: $50 (additional members are $25)
- Over $75M: $95 (additional members are $50)